End of Life Care
Module 2 comprises of ten individualised e-Learning modules each with their own certificate (mapped to level 2 social care pathway). Reflections on learning are also required for the diploma.
To provide specific detailed component subjects that support safe and effective practice for practitioners in work settings.
- Those who wish to work as End of Life Doulas (in paid/unpaid roles).
- Carers in care homes.
- Professionals requiring an update in end of life care practices.
- Gain knowledge in current legislation relating to work practices
- Understand how to protect the client and yourself
- Understand why conflict and complaints occur and how to minimise them
Assessment of the learning outcomes is met by: Porfolio
- Assessment of each individualised unit by a series of questions and individualised certificates.
- Reflection of overall learning for the portfolio.
This e-learning module affords the participant to work at their own pace and schedule. Individualised units covering Data protection-GDPR, Equality and diversity, Health and safety, Lone working, Conflict management, Information governance, Moving and positioning people, Safe guarding adults, Complaint handling and Dementia awareness will be covered. Knowledge required in so many roles we undertake and essential when setting up a business or volunteering as a Doula.
- Stand Alone | 2 Days | £200.00
- Foundation Course | 5 Days | £500.00
- Doula Course (Foundation plus Modules 1, 2, 3 – assessed) | min: 120hours of learning | £2400.00 (£600 each)
- Discount of £400.00 if course is paid in full – bringing the course cost to £2000
If paying in full at the beginning of the Doula Training course a discount of £400 is applied reducing the cost to £2000 and securing your place on all 20 days
A non-refundable deposit of £100 to secure booking is required. All fees must be paid within three weeks of attending if paying prior to each course.
End of Life Care
Builds on training and education for people who may wish to offer their services (paid or unpaid) to people who are dying or supporting families of those who are dying.