Doula Training Module 2
Module 2 comprises of ten individualised e-Learning modules each with their own certificate (mapped to level 2 social care pathway). Reflections on learning are also required for the diploma.
- Data protection-GDPR
- Equality and diversity
- Lone working
- Information governance
- Safeguarding adults
- Complaint handling
- Dementia awareness
On our next End of Life Care Doula training course for only £1400.00 includes Foundation Course, Module 1, 2 & 3.
Please contact us directly for further detailed information and book your next Doula Training Course.
07904 461 982
To provide specific detailed component subjects that support safe and effective practice for practitioners in work settings.
- Those who wish to work as End of Life Doulas (in paid/unpaid roles).
- Carers in care homes.
- Professionals requiring an update in end of life care practices.
- Gain knowledge in current legislation relating to work practices
- Understand how to protect the client and yourself
- Understand why conflict and complaints occur and how to minimise them
Assessment of the learning outcomes is met by: Porfolio
- Assessment of each individualised unit by a series of questions and individualised certificates.
- Reflection of overall learning for the portfolio.
This e-learning module affords the participant to work at their own pace and schedule. Individualised units covering Data protection-GDPR, Equality and diversity, Health and safety, Lone working, Conflict management, Information governance, Moving and positioning people, Safe guarding adults, Complaint handling and Dementia awareness will be covered. Knowledge required in so many roles we undertake and essential when setting up a business or volunteering as a Doula.
- Stand Alone | 2 Days | £200.00
- Foundation Course | 4 Days | £500.00
- Doula Course (Foundation plus Modules 1, 2, 3 – assessed) | min: 120 hours of learning | £1400.00
If paying in full at the beginning of the Doula Training course a discount of £150 is applied reducing the cost securing your place on all modules
A non-refundable deposit of £150 to secure booking is required. All fees must be paid within four weeks of attending.
End of Life Care
Builds on training and education for people who may wish to offer their services (paid or unpaid) to people who are dying or supporting families of those who are dying.