Bep Dhaliwal – With over 20 years of corporate experience, I am now keen to work with individuals to support them in a way that empowers them to thrive. My core values of integrity, empathy and passion are at the heart of all I undertake.
Some of my most significant achievements include:
- Winning a Nursing Times award in 2015 with the Macmillan Berkshire Wellbeing team – an award that recognised the value of the rehabilitation programme for Cancer patients
- Trained as a Macmillan accredited facilitator for their Take Control course to support cancer patients after treatment
- Speaking on behalf of Macmillan at various fundraising events – one which raised over £1million
- Trustee for KMF (2005-2010) – a charity created to support education in Kenya
- Mentor and coach for young adults
- NLP Practitioner – Sue Knight, 2008
- CTI Co-Active Coach 2018
- Relate Trustee 2018
Having returned to work after a cancer journey I have first-hand experience of what it takes to go back with an altered perspective; the impact on those around me and how I’ve used my Cancer experience to enrich my life.
What I can deliver against is creating an open, honest, trusting space for the dialogue to unfold and for individuals to grow in awareness at a pace that is right for them.